Upon encountering the Adobe creative cloud error 49, you receive the “Photoshop Error 49” message on your device’s screen. The error primarily occurs when the installer fails to access a critical file or directory while you try to install them. It occurs when the installed security software prevents the required access while updating or installing. If you are facing the same error, go through the article. We have mentioned here a few of the easy steps to resolve the issue quickly.
Reasons Behind The Adobe Creative Cloud Error 49
The Adobe creative cloud error 49 might occur due to the following reasons:
1. Corrupt Windows Registry files.
2. If your system is infected with viruses or malware.
3. Corrupt system files.
4. Due to incomplete installation.
5. Problem while uninstalling the Adobe Photoshop.
6. A refused Adobe account.
Ways To Fix Adobe Creative Cloud Error 49
Go through the following steps to fix the Adobe creative cloud error 49 easily.
Method 1: Uninstall The Antivirus
If you have any third-party antivirus installed in your system, you might encounter the Adobe creative cloud error 49. Hence, to fix the glitch, you can uninstall the software. To do so, follow the steps given below:
1. Click on Start and then open Control Panel.
2. Now, click on Programs and Features under the Programs option.
3. Locate the antivirus software that you want to remove and click on it.
4. Finally, select the Uninstall option and wait until the process ends. Check if the error you were encountering has resolved.
Method 2: Disable Windows Firewall
You can also disable the Windows Firewall to fix the adobe creative cloud error 49. To do so, go through the following steps:
1. Click on the Start menu and then open Control Panel.
2. Now, choose the System and Security option and then the Windows Firewall.
3. When the window appears, on the left side of the screen, you need to select the Turn Windows Firewall option.
4. Select the Turn off Windows Firewall option and then try with the installation again.
This method will hopefully help you to fix the glitch.
Method 3: Scan Your Device
The error might occur if your device is infected with viruses or malware. Therefore, scanning will help you to detect the problems and then remove them. If you do not have third-party antivirus software installed in your system, you can use the inbuilt Windows antivirus software, Windows Defender.
Method 4: Check System Files
If the system files are corrupted, you face the Adobe error 49. Hence, run a system file checker. Look at the steps given below:
- Click on the Start button and then type “command” in the search box.
- While you hold CTRL-Shift from your keyboard, you need to hit the ENTER key.
- When the permission dialog box pops up, click on Yes.
- A black box will open with a blinking cursor and then you need to enter the “sfc /scannow” command.
- Finally, hit the Enter key and the checking begins. To complete the process, follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 5: Install Windows Updates
If the latest Windows updates are not installed, the Adobe creative cloud error 49 encounters. Hence, install the Windows Updates by performing the following steps:
- Click on the Start button and then type update in the search box.
- Hit the Enter key and the Windows Update dialog box appear on your computer screen.
- If you find any latest updates, click on the Install Updates button and wait until the process completes.
- Finally, reboot your system and check if the error resolves.