Yahoo email is popular for its effectiveness, quick response time as well as incredible performance. Besides it’s innovative and some extraordinary features, some of the technical glitches make it complicated to handle. While you are using Yahoo Mail, then getting unnecessary emails, and messages become an annoying issue. Moreover, sometimes hackers send the unauthentic links via emails and hack all the confidential data from your device. To avoid this critical issue, you can fix the email blockage issue effectively. In this article, we are going to discuss the process of how to block emails on Yahoo effectively without facing any other problem.
Learn to Block Someone on Yahoo Email With Technical Steps:
There are lots of technical ways to block someone on Yahoo email and protect your Yahoo account from unauthorized access. Here, we are going to talk about some of the effective methods to avoid this kind of technical error that will give you a clear idea of how to block emails on Yahoo easily. You might try out the following steps to overcome this error quickly without facing any hassle.
Method 1: Block Unwanted Emails from Yahoo Email
- Type Yahoo email URL (yahoo.com) in the Google Chrome address bar and hit the Enter key to launch the Yahoo website.
- Now, open the Yahoo Mail from that web browser. Choose the Settings option (gear icon) from the top-right corner of the browser window.
- After that, select More settings from the drop-down menu appears on the screen.
- Choose Security and Privacy Category from the left side of the appeared window and expand it by tapping on the + symbol.
- Next, type the unwanted email addresses under the Address field. Then, click on the Add an Email address option for blocking more emails.
- Finally, click on the OK button and apply the new changes.
- Once done, try to launch the Yahoo mail window and check whether the unnecessary emails are blocked or not.
Method 2: Block Emails from Specific Senders
- Open Yahoo Mail account from the web browser and choose the Account Info by clicking on the account icon that appears on the top-right section of the main page.
- After that, select Options from the drop-down menu appeared under the Account Info section and select Go to proceed with it.
- Now, tap the Advanced options from this section and choose Blocked Addresses section from the Advanced window.
- Enter the email addresses correctly that you want to block. Further, click on the Add an Address to include multiple email address in this section. Thus, you can successfully block unwanted emails by clicking on the plus sign(+) and add more email ID in this list.
- Finally, click the OK button and confirm the block list to get rid of this annoying issue.
Method 3: Report Spam to Yahoo
If any fraudulent email or the unwanted commercial message comes in our Yahoo account, then you can mark that as Spam.
- First, open the Yahoo Mail and click the Inbox link from the left side of the window.
- Now, locate the email that you want to block and click on it.
- Next, tap on Spam button and report against that email ID. Thus, you can prevent the email spamming issue effectively.
Method 4: Block Email Services from Mobile
- First, tap on the Yahoo email app from the mobile gallery and launch the Yahoo mail account page.
- Now, tap on the Hamburger menu from the top-left corner of the window.
- Next, click on the Tools menu from the menu bar. Then, click on Filters from the menu that appears under the Tools menu.
- Tap the + symbol from the top-right corner of the Yahoo account settings window.
- Choose an effective name for the new filter and enter the correct email address into the Sender field that you want to block.
- Click on the Block option and select the checkbox that says, “Automatically move all new and existing emails”. Then, it sends those Emails into the Trash.
- Once done, tap on the Done button and finish the process by completing the Yahoo Email block program.
Method 5: Hinder Email Services via Tool
If you are not a tech-savvy person, then you can fix this technical issue by using an effective mail cleaning tool. So, you need to download and install it to resolve this problem easily.
- First, go to a trustworthy website and download the email cleaning tool for your Yahoo email.
- After that, sign in the tool with the Yahoo Email ID and passcode.
- Now, allow the tool to access your inbox. Now, locate the emails that you want to block and remove it from your inbox.
- Choose the sender name and click on the three dots to see all the actions you can apply.
- Next, click on the Smart View option and confirm the spammer names to block them accordingly.
In the above article, we have discussed the effective steps on how to block emails on Yahoo. You can block all the unwanted emails by using the above technical steps and you can apply the same in your inbox from specific people. Here, we have defined the various ways to tackle the unwanted mailing issue very effectively. So, we hope that this content will help you to know the process for blocking the unnecessary emails